Annual Intake – Two Basic Units of 50 students.
Regulations and Syllabus for 2 year B.Ed. Programme under CBSE Scheme
The Master of Education (M.Ed.) Programme is a two-year professional programme in the field of Teacher Education which aims at preparing teacher educators and other education professionals including curriculum developers, educational policy analysts, planners, administrators, supervisors, school principals and researchers. The completion of the programme shall lead to M.Ed. degree with specialisation either in elementary education (upto class VIll) or in secondary education (classes VI-XII).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. programme should have obtained at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade in any one of the following teacher preparation programmes:
i. B.Ed. with any undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
ii. B.A, B.Ed., B.Sc.B.Ed.
iv. D.El.Ed/D.Ed/TCH with an undergraduate degree (with 50% marks in each).
A candidate who has passed the B. Ed., examination of this University or any other University recognized as equivalent thereto shall be eligible for admission to the course, provided he/she has secured at least 50% of the marks in the aggregate. In the case of SC/ST students his percentage of marks shall be at least 45% however candidates who are deputed by the Government of Karnataka to the course are exempted from the above eligibility condition
- RESEARCH ORIENTED, COMMITTED AND WELL QUALIFIED FACULTY
- WI-FI CAMPUS WITH WELLL FURNISHED ‘e’ CLASSROOMS
- STATE OF ART RESOURCE CENTRE CUM DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY WITH MORE THAN 20,000 TITLES.(REF BOOOKS /JOURNALS/E-JOURNALS PERIODICALS/DISSERTATINS)
- HI- TECH RESEARCH CENTRE
- A/C AUDIOTORIUM WITH 500 PLUS SITTING CAPACITY
- CONFERENCE/SEMINAR HALL
- PLAY GROUND
- CENTRE FOR CO- CURRICULAR AND EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.
- LANGUAGE LABORATORY
- PSYCHOLOGY LABORATORY
- EXPERIENCE THE LEARNING BEYOND CLASSROOMS THROUGH RICH BLEND OF THEORY AND PRACTICE